National Year Celebrations
1. To pass on the passion for Mathematics to the younger generation
2. To facilitate students to appreciate the technique of formal proof (unique aspect of this discipline) in establishing facts through procedural, valid and logical reasoning.
3. To familiarize students with the universal language of Mathematics precise in symbolic vocabulary, abstractions, generalizations and conventions.
4. To enhance the Mathematical maturity in them with in depth knowledge in pure and applied branches of Mathematics.
5. To make them competent, resourceful, employable and empowered to adopt to changes
6. To keep students abreast of the current and conversant in the recent development in the field.
7. To encourage students to become techno savvy with a perception widened by Mathematics.